Thursday, September 16, 2010

privacy

           Privacy is important because without it anyone could know your home address, who your ex boy/girlfriends are, and other important private things. Without privacy there would be a lot more break-ins and possibly murders. If everyone knows where you are at any time they they could easily sneak into your house and steal everything without having to worry about you coming home. I do unfortunately forget sometimes forget about the need for privacy but luckily I don't own a facebook or twitter so its harder for me to spill everything out to the world. I often beg my mom for one but I always know that she only says no because she doesn't want me to get into any trouble or for our house to be broken in to or for me to be made fun of. I realze that privacy is a problem and if everyone else knew that I highly doubt anyone would spill anything private on the internet anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment